[Event] Provide Free Coupon of Qobuz and Roon for HiFiRose user [changed how to participate]

With the newest version of the App (on my iPhone), the Event section is not showing.

I’d like to try Roon for 2 months.

I cannot see it either. I would like to test Qobuz.

I don’t see it either using the latest app for iPad.

Hello everyone, and (@luxury_scruff , @avelon and @Projectman )

Currently, there is an issue where the event menu is not visible in RoseConnect for iOS.
If you have an Android device, use your Android device to get a code.
If you do not have an Android device, please message @ROSEHAN with the information below.

1) Click the word @ROSEHAN > Click Message

2) ROSE ID > (ROSE device > Settings > System Info > ROSE ID)

3) Your account for ROSE APP(or ROSE device)

4) ROSE model name (RS150B, RS250 or RS201)

5) Coupon to request (Roon/Qobuz)

I apologize for any inconvenience.

How do I actually send you a private message? Or did you mean reply here in this thread?

Hello @avelon ,

I sent you a message so you can reply.

Thank you.

I’ve responded in a private message to you

1 Like

Hello,

I’m the new Rose’s member. Could you help me to have the coupon of Qobuz and Roon.
I don’t have any Android device, just have iPad and IPhone X.

How to send you in privat the informations Tha you need to help me : Rose ID, my account?

Thanks and nest regards.

Click on the “ROSELOA” user name and click “Message”.

@ Projectman, thanks !
@ROSELOA, I sent you an private mail, please check it! Thanks

Hello. I received my RS 150B yesterday. It tells me that there are updates but won’t update. It just says system update/ system updating/ remaining time: 0s.

It stays like that for an extended period until I cancel. No update is received.

Thank you,
Jon

Hello Jon,

Please check the message I sent you.

How do I respond to this directly to you w/o posting my information publicly?

Hello,

[Event] Provide Free Coupon of Qobuz and Roon for HiFiRose user [changed how to participate] - #7 by ROSELOA

Check this. Click my profile and click message button.
For this time, I messaged you so please check and let me know what you would like to ask.

Thank you,

@ROSELOA Hello. I didn’t see the private message button; hence trying the @ option. Doesn’t seem to be very private though? Can you please contact me instead? Thanks.

KR, Jasper

Hi

I cannot find Event under Settings. How I can register Qobuz and Roon 3 months trials?

Thanks!

Hello,

Check post 1 and post 2.

Please message me the information of post 1.

Post 1: [Event] Provide Free Coupon of Qobuz and Roon for HiFiRose user [changed how to participate] - #5 by ROSELOA

Post 2: [Event] Provide Free Coupon of Qobuz and Roon for HiFiRose user [changed how to participate] - #7 by ROSELOA

Hello,

I am requesting a free coupon trial for Roon and Qobuz.
I am not able to message you directly.
Thank you

Hello @Youc130 ,

I messaged you things to check.
Please check and let me know.

Thank you

@ROSELOA - Hi, I really would love to receive both the Qobuz and Roon gift cards.

Could you please help me?

Thanks!