Few suggestions after week of use RS150

Hello.

I have a few suggestions after a week of using the RS150.

• VU Meters - Why are the arrows moving so slowly? I attach a video of the comparison between the RS150 and the Yamaha A-S2100. Is there any chance for a similar action of the arrows. In addition, why on the RS150 the arrows usually show the maximum level? Is it possible for them to work in the middle and and move faster?
  • Apple Music - is there any chance that instead of the Apple icon, display info about the file like frequency etc. like its in Tidal app?

• Music store on internal SSD or NAS - Is there a chance that the albums will be sorted by artist, not by album name, i.e. the order: artist, album or artist, year of album release?

3 Likes

@Basstech

VU will be partially changed in the next update, so please let me know if the symptoms are the same.

Thank you

Hi,
I also discovered this condition on my ROSE RS150B after the update, the hands of the VU meter move illogically and slowly, you can’t tell the difference between the right and left channels at all, so I don’t turn on the VU meters at all, it bothers me a lot and it will be really great if this problem is fixed will be removed by the next update. Thank you

Hi, this is my new take on VU meters. After the update, the hands of the VU meters moved and you can tell the difference between the left and right channels, but the movement of the hands is still not realistic as with real UV meters and I react late, when listening to faster music the situation is the same as before the update and it cannot react to the music with its moves and move identically as with a mono signal.
Sidonius

1 Like

@Sidonius

If you go to Rose device → Settings → Audio Settings → there is a setting called VU Meter Reference. Please check if the sync is not correct even if you change to another setting.

Thank you

1 Like

Hi Rosehan, I did to Rose Device → Settings → Audio settings → there is and setting called vu meter reference, I didn’t find the Sync Is Not Correct in this menu, and I found input gain output gain, after switching to output gain began to work great meters and everything is excellent, the hands react quickly to every change in music, I am happy and thank you for your advice. I have one more question that is not important, after switching VU meters to the Rose R 180 mode, the small meters are colored white and not yellow as it is really on the amplifier R 180, it can be changed somehow. Thank you for your willingness. Sidonius