Fixed IP address

Is it possible to manually configure the IP address 201 is using?
When I enter the address manually, it is active until the next restart of the device when it turns back to DHCP address.

Most todays router offer a function called Manual DHCP.
You need to find the IP Address of the 201 in the router. Usually you can see there the MAC address as well.
Go to the DHCP Configuration, and find a function called “Assign static IP address automatically”.
Because each device has its own MAC Address, the router will assign always the same IP to this device.
Works with any device, who understands DHCP.
Maybe it helps you further.

I am aware of that (I am Cisco CCIE) but I don’t understand why there is an option to configure it manually, which cannot be saved.
I got few different ranges in my network, and some of them contain strictly fixed IPs.
I wouldn’t say I like mac address reservations.

I was not trying it - because I prefer my router DHCP letting do the assignment (due DHCP is mostly always working, as long as the router works.
But I agree, if there is a setting to store the fixed IP - it should be able to be saved.
Haven’t tried with the App.

I have the same problem. On all my other devices I can choose between a IP address by DHCP or I can fill it in Manually. This should also be possible with the Rose. (I own a RS150B)

Hello, we are checking whether the saved value is changed.

Static IP settings
WIFI: Press and hold the WIFI in use for a few seconds
Ethernet : Settings > Ethernet > setup