Flickering display rs130

@ROSEHAN
Hi, we had contact about my flickering display which only happens very few times.
You told me it was the display but I’m not sure about this because when I turn off the unit and power on again after half a hour it is normal again.
So in my opinion the screen itself is fine
Can the cause of this flickering be in the mainboard or power supply?
I ask because I will take back my unit to the distributor but they told me the cause of this issue might be hard to find because it only happens few times
It can play for weeks without any issue and then suddenly the flickering is there
What are your thoughts about this and what do they need to exchange inside the rs130 in your opinion?
I did email a video with the issue to your email address

@Bitspeed

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
After checking the video and photos you sent, it appears that the LCD is damaged.
Contact the dealer in the country where you purchased the RS150b and request an exchange or LCD replacement.

If the display is damaged, how is it possible I can use it for weeks without any problem and then suddenly it starts to flicker again.
You’re sure it is in the display?

@Bitspeed

Yes, the issue is an LCD problem.

Hello Rosehan,

My RS130’s screen also has experienced flickering issues for some time already. After I turn off the unit, and switch back on again, the display flickering disappears for a while, then, after 30 minutes to one hour, the screen flickering again.

Should I get repair or exchange?

Thanks,
Ming

Can you post a short movie so I an see the flickering is the same as the one I experienced?

@Yu3319

Yes, it appears that the issue will go away if you replace the LCD.

Today I sent my RS130 to my dealer for screen replacement.
I’ll keep you posted if the issue is solved as soon it’s back again