Free coupons for Qobuz and Roon

I just received the following EMAIL from you: “Hello, I don’t have your e-mail. Please send me your e-mail when you sign in. Thank you”

a) I don’t understand how are you sending me emails when you say you don’t have my email address.
b) I have tried a few times to send emails to, but they are all rejected. Probably because I am replying to the emails I receive from you, which show your email address as “noreply@citech.kr”.

I need either your real email address, or some other private way to discuss this with you. I don’t want to keep doing this on the forums so other members do not have to see me get more and more frustrated trying to get such a simple thing.

Thank you again for all your help.

Hello @Pesto_Sauce

Looks like when I send you a private message from the Hifi Rose community.
My e-mail address: eunseong96@citech.kr

Thank you

Great, I’ll email a picture of that screen to you.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I tried to subscribe with my Samsung tablet, everything worked but it seems Cobuz not arrived yet to Canada. The subscription to Roon was without problem 2 months free. I subscribed to Tidal, they give 1 month for free but when I started th subscription they proposed me 2 months free for $6. If someone living in Canada is subscribed for qobuz, please let me know.

Hello,

As far as I know, Qobuz is not yet supported in Canada.

Unfortunately not. Thank you to keep us updated Roseloa. I appreciate the weekly notifications.

Harry

Model RS520
Roseid 0D32D
3 month QubuZ
Ferryschipper@gmail.com

Thankw

@Ferz
Hello

Please check your Rose ID once again. It must be made up of 6 digit numbers and English letters.
The Rose ID you sent me is 5 digits.

Sorry… Here you go

0D32D4

@Ferz

I have sent a 3 month free Qobuz coupon code to your email.
Please check your email.

Thank you

@ROSEHAN

Please send me a coupon code for Qobuz 3Mth free
Model RS250
Roseid 0C8CB3
david.hug@bluewin.ch

Thanks

@david.hug

I have sent a Qobuz 3-month free coupon code to your email. Please check your email