Free coupons for Qobuz and Roon

I can’t access my free trails for Qobuz and Roon in events. Maybe it’s because I already have subscriptions? I was hoping to add the extra months.

Hello,

Would you check the this post?

Regardless of whether you are currently subscribed or not, you should be able to receive the code if you are a new member of ROSE.

Hello,

I checked your post about email and ROSE ID.

I will contact you via email, not this post.
Also, I deleted your recent post about email and ROSE ID because it’s personal information.

Thank you,

Hi
This is the answer from Roon - Rose gave expired Code.
Please give me a new one.
Thank you.

Serge

Re:[## 279043 ##] Roon Web No access to account email Form (b8804469-fd48-434f-b72b-efdf62a79034)

Roon Labs Customer Success Team

Вчера, 1:10

Кому: вам

Hi Serge,

Thanks so much for reaching out about this, we’re sorry for the trouble!

I appreciate you providing us with the code number, when reviewing the information, I see that this code has expired which is why it cannot be added to your account. We highly recommend contacting Rose so that they can provide you with a valid coupon code to be added to your account, as we are not able to generate codes on their behalf.

Unfortunately, we do not offer discounts on our lifetime subscription; however, we do have two other subscription tiers for this reason (monthly at $12.99/month and yearly at $119.88/year). We’re hoping that you’re able to find a subscription that works for you within these options.

Please let me know if we can be of any assistance, we’re happy to help.

Kind regards,

Ashley

Hello,

I’m really sorry, I will email you again soon about ROON coupon :sob:

Hi!
Didn’t answer from you any news about coupon.

I receive a new letter from Roon they will cancel my subscription and delete my account in 2 days.
So please help with coupon please.

Qobuz
It’s not available in my country…
Sad…

Hello,

I am waiting for a reply from the coupon related team in Roon.
I’m sorry but it’s difficult to tell it will be done in two days.

Hi Roseloa,
My infomation are:

1. ROSE ID
    ROSE device > Settings > System Info > ROSE ID : 0C8911
  2. Your account for ROSE APP(or ROSE device): kienlc1001@gmail.com
  3. ROSE model name (RS150B, RS250 or RS201): RS150B
  4. Coupon to request (Roon/Qobuz) I can not see

Hello,

Please check the message.

Hi,

Are coupons still available for Qobuz & Roon?

Thanks

Hello @Pesto_Sauce

Yes, please check the message

Thank you

1. ROSE ID : 0C896D
  2. Your account for ROSE APP:
    Please clarify - are you asking for my Rose username (Pesto_Sauce) & my password, my email address, or for something else?
  3. ROSE model: 150
  4. Coupon to request: Qobuz

Thank you

Hello @Pesto_Sauce

I need your User Account.
Rose device–>Settings–>User Account–>you will see an e-mail when you sign in.

Thank you

Does anyone know when it will be available in Ontario / Canada ?

@Fattcofee

I think you should contact Qobuz to check the issue.

Thank you

I followed your instruction and the screen displayed my email address & Rose user name. I don’t know which you need, as you have been sending me emails, and Rose obviously already has my user name. So I took a picture of that screen to email you, but the email was rejected, probably because your emails come from “noreply@citech.kr”. Please either tell me what your real email address is, or send me an email from an address I can reply to. I didn’t think getting a coupon would be so hard.

Btw, I have had the 150 for 3 months now and still have not been able to listen to it because of the many technical issues have encountered (how to transfer music files from a USB drive - can’t - Rose requires it be connected via a network to a PC or NAS (why - Rose will not explain) but I don’t have a network in my house. How to connect a laptop to the 150 via USB - can’t and Rose won’t explain why, How to save analogue tracks after the Rose has converted them to digital - can’t because, well no matter how many times I have asked, you will not explain why, How to get a coupon for Qubuz - so far It has taken 3 messages, I still do not have it, even though you could have just emailed it to me). So far, everything has taken much more effort than I ever dreamed of spending om the 150, and I am starting to think of selling it and buying something that just works out of the box.

Hello @Pesto_Sauce

I have send you a message. Please check

Checked, but no new emails from you.

The screen you told me to check shows my email address which you already have and “Pesto” below it (I don’t know why it doesn’t say Pesto_Sauce, but it just says Pesto).

@Pesto_Sauce

I have send you a message, please check.