Glitches with Audirvana

Does anyone else have an issue with playback from Audirvana glitching occasionally? Quite frequently it will repeat a few seconds at the start of a track, more rarely a few seconds at the end and very rarely it will jump a few seconds a way into a track. It’s not always the same tracks and not always the same place in tracks.

This is with an RS130, and it’s occurred with different versions of Audirvana on different platforms. I’ve tried the Audirvana option to not send raw pcm which didn’t seem to help. I raised this with Audirvana sup=port and sent them some logs, but they couldn’t see anything amis.

OK, this is really odd. It seems to be specific to the combination of Audirvana and the RS130:

• Audirvana with different DLNA endpoint (RoPieee on Raspberry Pi) works perfectly
  • Different DLNA server (Audio Server on Synology NAS) to RS130 works perfectly
  • Audirvana to RS130 repeats sections and jumps as described above.

@rosehan did you come across any similar problems during the “works with” testing? Could you ask your technical team to look into it please?

Many thanks

Alan

@the_bat

I will ask our technical team to confirm this.
Please understand that it may take time.

Understood and thank you.

Some additional info after some more investigation:

1. The problem seems to be a lot less severe if the network interface into the RS130 is run at 100 mbps instead of 1000 mbps
  2. While there ar far fewer audio glitches at that speed, it appears that the RS130 struggles a bit at track change sometimes - every few tracks there’s a few seconds’ break with the rotating circle showing on the RS130 screen.

Hopefully this will give your technical team some clues on where to look for the problem.