HDMI Output Stopped working

For some reason the HDMI output has stopped working on my 150B. It previously worked fine and nothing has changed with my configuration.

I have tried a factory reset but that has not fixed the problem.
I have tried three HDMI cables and different displays but this also has not worked.

The 150B senses the connection as it allows me to toggle the TV switch on the tip right hand corner of the screen.

I posted this issue in the 150B page but have had no response. My guess is that there is a motherboard problem so if I don’t get any other guidance I will take the unit back into the HIFI shop I purchased it from to get the distributor to assess.

@Doubleshot

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

If the TV on/off button changes when playing a video, your RS150b seems to recognize HDMI properly. If you still cannot see the video on TV, please check the following.

1. When connecting your RS150b to a TV via HDMI, is the TV’s external input the same as the external input currently connected to the TV’s HDMI port?
  2. In RS150b–>Settings–>Display–>HDMI resolution, start with a low resolution and gradually increase it. If it is set to a resolution that the TV does not support, it may not be recognized by the TV.
  3. RS150b has 2 HDMI ports. Are you sure you connected it to the HDMI out port?

Thank you. I have taken it back to the shop I purchased it from for it to be repaired. I had already made it clear that it was not a HDMI cable nor an external display issue.

There was a HDMI hardware issue that required repair. The unit now works correctly.

@Doubleshot

I’m glad your Rose device is working normally.
If you have any other questions, please contact us anytime.