HDMI rs250 and how do you use it?

What is the process if you have ARC setup through a processor preamp. How do you run the HDMI Cable to the TV or the Processor ?

Hello @KLP

If you select ARC in, it receives the TV sound through the HDMI port for ARC input and outputs it to XLR and RCA.

If you connect HDMI out and a monitor or TV with an HDMI cable, the basic screen appears without setting. If your sceen doesn’t show anything, try the method below.

1. RS250-Settings-Display-HDMI resolution-sellect a lowest resolution
  2. Nowadays, most of the TV has many HDMI port. So please check the external input.

If you select HDMI in the In-Output settings, the sound played on Rose device is output through HDMI instead of the built-in DAC regardless of screen output.

Thank you

Do you suggest upgrading the power cord to the rs250 and if so what gauge would you suggest for maximum efficiency . Also do you suggest plugging directly into the outlet or running through my power conditioner ? Thank You

Hello @KLP

Let me answer to your questions

1. Q: Should I upgrade the RS250 power cord?
    A: It is said that if you change the domestic user standard, the sound will be different, but it may or may not be better because it is different for each power.

2. Q: How far should the gauge be suggested for maximum efficiency?
    A: Most are compatible. If you purchase it, we recommend a cable with a large power capacity.

3. Q: Is it better to connect directly to an outlet? Or is it better to run through my power condition?
    A: If the power conditioner is a UPS, it would be better in terms of stability. In the case of a multi-tap, it is better to connect it directly to an outlet.

Thank you