Hifi_rose connect and IOS app

I’m trying to reset my password and nothing happens. Is there a way to reset via website?

I’ve even tried to recreate new account without success. It’s always come up with duplicate check nickname. No matter what I input it gices duplicate nickname . It seems like system lost my account

I’ve tried ios app and windows rose connect.

2 Likes

I have same issue put note on the software stream yesterday.
Can’t get past ‘nickname’ field. All since uploading the new update for Windows.
Please advise

1 Like

Hello, @pakoris and @Mingle ,

Would you let me know your ROSE account? (email address that you used for ROSE account)

I am having the same problem.

1 Like

Hello,

Please check the message.

Finally found the problem. The domain api.roseaudio.kr is listed as a threat in Palo Alto firewall and other spywhere related databases. The packets get droped at the ssl handshake due to the threat profile in Palo Alto database. I think Rose needs to submit a safe domain report to Palo Alto unt 42.

Also, I noticed the domain is blacklisted in other secuirty related vendors and databases.

Hello,

Would you like to try adding api.roseaudio.kr as an exception?

Yes, It can be added to custom list to as an exemption. However, most users needs aware of this as your main domain identified as a spyware. Also, this domain listend as threat in other databases too.

It works for me now and thanks so much for your support

Is this why I can’t change my profile picture in both the iOS app and Rose Connect macOS?

Hello,

I apologize about the issue. I will contact software team about your feedback.

Hello,

About profile picture, it’s not supported in iOS version yet.
Please check the message.