HiFiRose CD Drive, RSA780

More information here.

Any ETA on availability ?

The authentication process is in progress. We will inform you again when the release date is confirmed.

I hope to sell it as soon as possible

very expensive a $40 ONE IS ALL THAT IS NEEDED

Is that true ??? Wont there be a software lock that will prevent using a no-name CD-Ripper ? I know that I am not spending $400. on a CD Ripper…its’ really taking advantage of your loyal customers at that price. There is NOTHING in it , that justifies that kind of price…its nuts !!!
Mike

I use the Apple SuperDrive. It is fast and quiet. It has a cool slot instead of a drawer. It’s lower profile than the Rose unit and only costs $79 US. Probably one of the few times Apple is cheaper.

I did use a cheaper LG drive, but the Apple drive looks better and was actually faster and quieter.

I use the Apple SuperDrive Too.

Buy one THEN complain about the quality. You made it clear you don’t or have never owned one. How could you possibly know. I’m baffled? Is someone from a competitor paying you to get them business. It’s NOT working. They’re the one’s who should be asking for a refund.

Not true. I have a Panasonic toughbook cd reader. It’s good quality but isn’t a patch on the 780. My mate brought his 780 around we compared. Highs are tighter and smoother. Bass is more controlled and the sound stage is wider. I’ll be purchasing the 780 very soon.

2 Likes

Are you seriously saying the RSA780 is costly? It’s an amazing machine at the fraction of the price of say the Melco USB transport.

3 Likes