How do I DELETE the KOREAN MUSIC

No Disrespect ****
But my RS250 came with a ton of Korean music,video and Playlist. I thought when I created my own country and preferences it would over write but I cannot figure how to delete them. Please help
Thanks…

3 Likes

I know what you mean.

@Finix @sieges

We apologize for any inconvenience caused during use.

Before answering, I’d like to ask you a few questions.

1. You said that you see Korean misic, video, and playlist. Please explain exactly where it is shown.

2. Are you referring to the Rose recommended playlist shown in Rose home?
    If so, the playlist cannot be deleted. It shows playlists shared by Rose Users.

Thank you

1 Like

I can’t answer your questions exactly now because I had to send in my RS 520 for repair. The problem or small problem with the RS 520 is that it is still very much geared towards Korean customers.
For example, we don’t know what bugs is here in Europe, but it comes pre-installed.
If we add a product here, then it is actually designed for our market and it doesn’t matter whether it comes from America, Asia or Africa. The RS 520 feels alien. There were somehow four or five languages ​​to choose from on the radio, and one of them was Polish but not German. Which market is bigger?

1 Like

@Finix

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

1. These problems shouldn’t happen. Bugs reported in all countries, including Korea, will be confirmed and fixed as soon as possible.
  2. All Rose device products are produced in Korea and delivered directly to distributors in each country.
  3. Lastly, in the case of Rose FM, development is currently discontinued.
    Since we use internet radio, we need the frequency number of all channels to keep RoseFM.
    It is difficult to add one country because you have to add them one by one.

Thank you

1 Like

Hey, that’s not a big problem. Nobody is perfect. You have a very good product there and it still needs to be ground in. I can well imagine how difficult it is to please the whole world. I as a buyer am just happy to have gotten such a very good product at such a great price. If we’re being honest, the RS 520 labeled NAD or Linn would cost twice as much. hifi Rose knows that too, but if you’re new to the market, you shouldn’t overdo it. There wouldn’t be that many buyers for twice the price. Marketing plays a very important role. I just hope you solved the problem with the op amps.

1 Like

and by the way, by bugs I meant the streaming service.