How long does the Roseconnect App take to sync the albums from RS520

It’s not the first time, after I added new albums and rescanned, albums didn’t show on my iPhone. I had to use the remote control or the touchscreen to pick them.

@Alfred

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I have a few questions for you.

1. When you add a new album to RS520 and do a DB scan, the new album is visible on the RS520 screen, but not in the RoseConnect app (iPhone)?
  2. If you try DB scan, close and open the RoseConnect app, can you see the added albums?
  3. Does the same symptom appear even if you delete and reinstall the RoseConnect app?

Please try the above and see how it goes.

Thank you

Here’s my answer

1. Yes, I can see it only on RS520
  2. No, I did not see the albums
  3. Same issue after I delete and reinstall the RoseConnect App

FYI, I tried several times each day after I found the problem. I tried delete and reinstall at least one time for 2 days. The issues suddenly gone after 2 days.

@Alfred

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Please go to Rose Connect app → Settings–> Media Library → Import DataBase.
Then, if you click Music → Album → Refresh, it appears to work normally.

Thank you

Thanks and I truly appreciate your effort and help but just like what I had commented previously. Could HiFiRose make their software usable by user, I mean we are simply a group of music lovers and your software has made listening to music not so easy. I had used 2 Auralic and Cary Audio, their softwares may not be perfect, but it is really easy to setup and used. The setup was no brainer, just connect to the network and login to my NAS. Cary Audio scan the music at the background and take less than 10 minutes for rescan.