How to add a youtube playlist to RoseHiFi Favourites?

It is simple to add a youtube track in Rosetube, but adding existing youtube playlists is tricky. In fact I don’t see an option in the touchscreen menu or the app. A few existing ones are suggest on the rosetube front page. Also there is “favourite playlists” but I cannot add anything to it…there is also “my playlists” which are ones you create yourself in Rosetube. In short how do i import and existing youtube playlist and favourite it? thank you.

Hello,

You can’t bring the whole playlist in youtube to rose app.
You can play them one by one in rose app though.

Youtube > video > Share > Rose APP

After playing in ROSE APP, tap the heart-shaped button in playback display, which is add to favorites.

Thank you for the reply. Can we please add “the ability to import user playlists from youtube to rosetube” as a feature request for the next update please? thank you!

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion :slight_smile:

Just considering if there has been any progress on importing or sharing youtube playlists following the last 4 updates? thank you

Just hoping there is an update soon, on the ability to add any youtube playlist to a Rose App favourite?

There is hundreds of clips, it takes too long time, can you make it simplify?,thx

@leefowan @Alex_HiRes

Currently there is no other way than Roeloa described above.
If improvements are possible in the future, users will be notified.

Thank you