How to go back to the song cover art page?

Hi,

While playing music, it will show album cover art and song information.
But when I go to home page to look at some settings, I can not come back to the currently playing song cover page.

Can you tell me how to accomplish this?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello,
Please check the screenshots. I’ll check if it’s possible to simplify.

Thank you.

Thanks, but this does not seem to work if I’m using Roon.

As far as I remember, it works on mine. Will double check today.

Thanks, I got it to work now and notice when it was not working, it was because the software have issue.

The system keep crashing. Two out of Five time I want to listen to music from drive or Tidal, it will not work. It will access the song info and the cover art comes up but not playing.

I have to reboot consistently which is making the relaxing music listening task, quite frustrating.

Note, internet works fine as the Rose Radio is still working and Setting shows connection is ok. Connected to Rose Network.

Hello @spbkk ,

Let me check your situation.

1. Two out of Five time I want to listen to music from drive or Tidal, it will not work. It will access the song info and the cover art comes up but not playing.
    → When this happens, do you mean that the radio still works even you don’t reboot the RS150?

2. If you’re using WIFI, does it happens even with ethernet?

3. If it keeps happening, would you try factory reset?
    (RS150 → Setting → System info → Factory reset)

4. Is there any error message pops up when the music can’t be played?

I’m sorry about the RS150, I will try my best to help you out.

1. yes
  2. I only use ethernet, have not tried wifi yet.
  3. will try
  4. no error, it just does not play. the song name will show as current playing, but does not actually start. the play button remain >

It would appear this issue also happens when using the iPhone app -have I missed anything - is there a way to select album art via app
Many thanks.
Paul

If you use the app - press the previous button- takes you back to the art.