How to login ROSE account

If you log in to ROSE, you can easily manage and play music and video with menus such as playlist and RoseHome.
However, here is a guide for users who are having problems logging in, such as where they can sign up, why they can’t log in after signing up as a member, etc.

First of all, this is the part that many people who start ROSE get confused about.
There are two kinds of ROSE accounts.

1. ROSE account for ROSE homepage

2. ROSE account for ROSE APP and ROSE device
APP

device

If you have registered as a member but cannot log in, it is most likely that the problem occurred here.
No.1(ROSE homepage) and No.2(ROSE APP&device) uses separated accounts, so even if you signed up for ROSE homepage, you need to sign up anew for ROSE APP(device).

In order to signup ROSE APP, personal information of the user is not required. The purpose of the account is only to differentiate you from others.
Look at the sign-up screenshot. You are asked to enter your email address.
However, you are not forced to verify email. It’s up to you to certify or not. There is no problem at all to use the ROSE service even if you don’t verify your email.

Users who have verified their email can retrieve their password via email.
Users who have not verified their email cannot retrieve their password via email.
That’s the only difference.

So, I recommend that you sign up as a member and use all the services in ROSE.

(Do not put - after @)

Sorry, i logged in on your website, but it is not possible to login at my RS250. And there is a stable Wifi-connection. It always says: no membership existing (user can not be found).

I am living in austria and i think there is a problem to connect to the rose server. That’s also the reason, why there is no possibility to upgrade to firmware 4.1.

Please help.

Best regards from vienna in austria

Hello Dietmar, welcome to HIFIROSE.

As mentioned above, you need to sign up from ROSE app or RS250.
(Please check the screenshots above to sign up)

In the post, in says…
No.1(ROSE homepage) and No.2(ROSE APP&device) uses separated accounts, so even if you signed up for ROSE homepage, you need to sign up anew for ROSE APP(or ROSE device).

Thanks for your help. It was not possible to sign up in RS250 (Version 4), but in Rose Connect after some attempts it was possible.

Now i also got firmware 4.1.

Not able to create account from app. Stalls out on the username/password.

@tylerbayles

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I have a few questions for you.

1. If a Rose account cannot be created through the RoseConnect app, is it possible in the Rose device?
  2. If it is not created, please send the email address, password, and nickname to be used when creating an account to the email below.
    eunseong96@citech.kr

Yes how do I log in? I got my email and activated my account and still can not log into Rose connect or the RS250.

@Slugbite
I have a few questions for you.

1. Can’t log in to the account you signed in before?
    Rose device–>Settings–>User account–>Log in–>Enter your ID and password and click Log in.

2. If you cannot log in, please enter your rose account email address in RoseConnect app–>Settings–>My page–>Find ID/Password–>Find Password and click Reset password.

3. If the above fails, please leave your rose account email. Then, after confirmation, we will issue a temporary password to your email.
    eunseong96@citech.kr

Thank you

Got my RB250a today. And I am disappointed, but mostly surprised!! Issues with creating accounts date a year back, yet problems still exist!
Hint: CSI isn’t just a famous TV show, but also stands for continuous service improvement.
Here is my issue:
I cannot create an account due to the Nickname verification check. I tried:

1. On the device=> Upon filling in a “nickname” with an impossibly complex value, the button “check for duplication” is mandatory, but simply doesnt work no matter how long or often I press it. See screenshot below:

2. Similarly on my iphone, using the hifi rose app and clicking on the verification button after entering a long and complex nickname, results in a popup that the nickname already exists.

3. On 2 android devices, using the hifi rose premium app, clicking on the verification button simply crashes the app.
    I cannot use important features and functions without the app. What can I do? Return the device?

@Angelo

Please check a few things.

1. I see that you have successfully registered as a member on our server. Do you want to use the same nickname as in the photo? Or is it because long nicknames cannot be used?
  2. Can you use your Android phone normally by entering a long nickname and pressing the check for duplication button? Does the problem only occur on iPhones?
  3. When using the RoseConnect premium app on your Android device, will the app crash if you press the confirm button on the sign up screen? Or will the app crash if you press the confirm button on all screens?

Hi, yes, I found a way to get my nickname verified on the device itself by using an only 6 character long nickname.

1. The nickname on the screenshot is just a random nickname. Originally I used ~10 character long nicknames which did NOT work. The 6 character nickname worked.

2&3 On both android devices I use (Samsung & Motorola) the Rose Premium app crashed immediately upon pressing the check for duplication button in the android app, several times. This was when using a nickname with 10 characters.
The confirm button did not work since the verification process was not completed, therefore I never saw a crash using a “confirm” button

@Angelo

This issue will be confirmed and fixed by us.

My account works fine now, but thank you anyway :slightly_smiling_face: