How to play from a USB File

Dear All, this topic seems rather silly, but since I have bought the device I have not been able to enjoy it to the full, as I cannot play the whole songs on a mp3 or flac file. Please kindly advise:

1. Turn ON
  2. Music
  3. Folder
  4. USB Drive (then 1 select the first song, it plays it but doesnt play the remaining ones, nor does enables me to store it in the device for future listenings…). This is rather annoying…not user friendly. Thanks for your help!
1 Like

USB Drive (then 1 select the first song, it plays it but doesnt play the remaining ones, nor does enables me to store it in the device for future listenings…). This is rather annoying…not user friendly. Thanks for your help!

you will find a good explanation at:

How to use Queue and Playlist

1 Like

I have not been able to get my 150 to play more than one song in an album. After one song, it jumps to a random song in a different album. Never seen that in other streamers, iPods, etc. Thanks for posting this link (it should have been included in the manual), but it seems a lot of work. Is there a simpler way to just play all the songs in an album; i.e., that doesn’t require all this programming?

@Pesto_Sauce

If you check the ARey11 link above, there is a way to play all songs on the album. When you play a song from an album or playlist, only that specific song is transferred to the queue.

Thank you

After reading that LENGTHY post above, I responded asking for a simpler way (something which does not require reading pages and pages of illustrations and instructions). So your responding by referring me back to that same post is not helpful.