How to return to now playing song info from remote

If I make various changes using the remote (music still playing) how can I use the remote to get back to the now playing song info screen? Can the app do it also?

2 Likes

I have the same question.

@Harry @Don2323

If you want to view the song playback screen using the remote control while playing a song, please follow the method below.

1. Click the house icon to go to the main screen of the Rose device.
  2. Press the up and down buttons on the remote control to position the cursor on the sound source being played, as shown in the picture below. And then click ok button on the remote.

If you want to view the song playback screen using the RoseConnect app while playing a song, please follow the method below.

1. If a song is playing, you can see the song playing as shown in the picture below. If you press the part marked in red, you will be taken to the song playback screen.

That works on the remote control device (my smartphone) but not on the unit’s screen. But I did find how to return to the “now playing” screen by turning off vu meters and confirming. Previously this returned me to the home screen, but now brings me to the “now playing” screen. Thank you