How to turn on Shazam Music search for Radio Stations with Remote Control

Please consider adding to System Settings ->Remote Control Favorites Settings → Shazam.
Shazam would be great to turn on for radio stations for all songs played by a station. If for some reason that’s not permitted, please add the ability to touch the remote Favorites Settings button to turn it on.

StandardModel

PS The remote still doesn’t show up on the Bluetooth setup screen and can’t be found even though it sort of works occasionally.
PPS Don’t forget I’m still hoping for Favicons to be able to be added to radio stations added by the User.

@StandardModel

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Remote Control Favorites Settings can only be set in inapp apps. We support Shazam, but since Shazam is not separate, it is difficult to add that setting.

Rosehan,

Thank you for your reply. I could be wrong but since a) it worked in the past with the remote and doesn’t now and b) it requires only a touch on the screen to activate the program and no actual modification of the Shazam program, just executing a file. This shouldn’t either involve Shazam or be that difficult to add or restore the prior functionality.
Am I missing something?

If for some reason Shazam engagement can’t be restored to the remote control, how about adding it to the iPad control.

StandardModel

@StandardModel

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Please make sure I understand your question correctly.
Are you saying that “Search music” cannot be selected using the remote control when playing music on RoseRadio? If so, you can select it with the remote control.

Rosehan,

Yes, I am saying that the “Search Music” button inside the Shazam window can not now be selected from the remote control. Prior to more recent upgrades it was intermittently able to be selected from the remote control by pressing the center button of the four position rocker switch and it mostly worked. Now, it never works at all even if I hold the remote one meter away from the RS 130 to press the center button.
If I use my finger to touch the Shazam Search Music button on my RS 130’s display screen it works perfectly every time.

StandardModel

@StandardModel

I confirmed that I could press the “Search Music” button on the radio via the RS130 and remote control.
I have a few questions for you.

1. Do you use the remote control connected to RS130 via Bluetooth? Or are you using an IR connection?
  2. Replace your remote control battery with a new one.
  3. If you use the remote control via Bluetooth, it may be a dongle problem.
  4. Please take a picture of how the RS130 is displayed and send it to us. Bluetooth and IR are sensitive, so if the RS130 is in a closed room, the signal may not be smooth.
  5. If you use Wi-Fi, make sure to connect to 5G rather than 2.4G to avoid interference with the Bluetooth signal.

Rosehan,

I have resolved the issue. It’s necessary to first press the left arrow (Move Focus Left) on the four way toggle switch to highlight the Shazam display area and then to press the center button (OK) to activate Music search.
The sequence for the Shazam search is: press Left Arrow on four way toggle-> press Center Button on four way toggle.
For subsequent songs on the same station it is only necessary to press the center button on the four way toggle for Music search since the Shazam display is already highlighted. You must repeat the entire process if the station is changed.
One more thing. You MUST hold down the remote buttons until the two lights have completed flashing.

Thank you for responding.

StandardModel