HT Bypass for rs150

How about a XLR input, and HT bypass (with balanced option for the HT bypass) for the rs150?

1 Like

Hi,
The HT Bypass function was understood to be that the input signal is output without any processing.
Analog input is output through ADC and DAC.
I hope this is your reference.

1 Like

I apologize but I’m not sure I understand the response. Are you saying that the left and right line inputs on the 150b could be connected to the left and right surround outputs on a home theater processor and you could use the Rose like a preamplifier equipped with a ht bypass by switching to the line inputs when you want to watch a movie?

HT bypass means the left and right channel analog outputs from your AVP go to analog inputs on the stereo preamp and all circuitry is bypassed…so you use the volume control of your avp. When you switch on your stereo preamp to a different input the stereo preamp functions as normal… .that is my understanding.

Here’s a list, that shows most of the Integrated Amps and PRE Amps, that do support the HT function.
To be honest - the RS150 is already a bit overloaded - let’s see what the next model brings.