I have to Login to Qobuz everytime

I start qobuz it asks me to login…i check the box remember me and login…i get the premissions screen then use the app…Next day start the app have to login

WHY

@paqua

The problem can be resolved by updating both the RoseConnect app and Rose device to the latest version, then logging out of your Qobuz account and logging in again.
If the symptom is still not resolved, please check the version information of your RoseConnect app and Rose device and let me know.

All apps are up to date. I check the box on the qobuz app to remember me. Everytime i want to use qobuz your app makes me login again and then give permission for data usage. Im seriously tired of this streamer. Why is your resolution always to reinstall or factory reset etc. FIX YOUR SOFTWARE

@paqua

It has been confirmed that the cause of this symptom is that the Qobuz login method has changed and the versions of the Rose device and RoseConnect app are both out of date.

1. Please tell us the version information of your Rose device.
    Please check if Rose device–>Settings–>System info–>System version information–>4.15 (Official) is displayed.
  2. Please delete and reinstall the RoseConnect app.
    RoseConnectPremium for iOS: Ver 4.08.05
    RoseConnectPremium for Android: Ver 4.15.12

All software versions are current

@paqua

Please answer a few questions.

1. What is the model name of the mobile phone device you use to control the RoseConnect app?
  2. When logging in to Qobuz, you must always log in using the RoseConnect app. You can’t log in on a Rose device. Did you know?
  3. RoseConnect app–>remote control icon in the upper right corner–>What is the SW version displayed in the upper right corner?

Pixel 7 pro. Always use the Pixel 7pro never on the RS250A. 4.15.12.6

I have the same problem, please can you fix this very annoying issue. I have the latest firmware and app updates, I’m on RS130 and pixel 8 pro.

I keep having to login and the Qobuz login language is also German for some annoying reason not English!?

Hello
Every time i use Qobuz on RS130 ,i have to re log in.
Everything is fine with both Qobuz and Tidal with Roon.

I wonder when will have a stable Rose App and fully functional.
Eveything is with last update,RS130,Rose App…

Best Regards

Been having the same problem (posted in another thread, I did) with my rs250. Was going to buy a rs130 and go all in on streaming, but waived that off owed to this very annoying repeated need to log-in and then get kicked out again, etc. Wish I had bought the 130 first and never experienced this frustration. Not sure what to do. And yep, the app and the 250 on the latest versions.

Dear Rose users

Regarding the phenomenon you mentioned, when attempting to access a specific page within Kobuz,
An intermittent login issue has been confirmed, and the development team is currently working on a fix.
(We are checking to see if there is any problem with logging in on other pages other than this page.)

We will complete the modifications so that they can be applied in the next distribution.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.