I will return my RS 520 :(

I will return my RS 520. I really like the concept, but it wasn’t implemented properly. The workmanship and all the functions are great but …
The remote control is unusable. It does what it wants and not what I want.
I don’t have a loudness function. This is very annoying because the RS520 sounds very thin when listened to quietly. That’s not fun.
There is no subwoofer output. Yes, there is a pre out output but it’s not the same. My sub is too quiet via the pre out. I could increase the output voltage but then the speaker outputs don’t work. I can only hear my subwoofer then.
No Tidal direct but that’s not so bad.
The radio is a disaster in my country.
This isn’t meant to be racist or disrespectful, but way too much Korean stuff. I can not do anything with that.
The RS520 sounds very dynamic and clear but maybe a little too clear. A little more warmth would do him good. No crossover for speakers and subwoofer because there is no sub out.
The EQ is good but not optimal. This can be done better.

It is a very great product but the RS520 is a tragedy to use and not fun to use for long periods of time.
The first device arrived defective. The second one too, but there it was only the antenna.
Still, I’m concerned about how long the device will last.
If the guarantee has expired and something breaks, then the whole device is likely to be thrown away or the repair will be very, very expensive.
In a year or two I’ll see how things are with the RS520. Maybe then he’ll be better.

2 Likes

I had the same experience and returned mine.

1 Like

i have a rose 150 b and I’m not pleased either…so many stupid tings that is not ok and it have not getting better over soon a year…most tings due to the built in hard drive and the cd player…many problems, not solved.i have to write a mail soon to them…

1 Like