I2s cmos 3.3v to i2s cable ROSE R150B to HOLO MAY KTE

hi there folks,

i have bought the ROSE HIFI R150B , and i wanted to use this as a transport , my dac is HOLO AUDIO MAY KTE, which has i2s input, but as i see my hifi rose r150b there is are two type of output , which is i2s but not the normal i2s cable, i am not sure which is the best cable for connection my rose to the holo may kte, can anybody help me in this regard ? any brand or any high end cable link which i can buy and link both of my devises together,

many thanks,
abdullah

Buy a good quality DVI 24+1 to HDMI cable but not longer than 1 mtr.
It will work flawless :relaxed:

Hi can you recommend any high end cable for that ??? What about the first dvi cmos 3.3v ?? Any option in this ???

What about the Pontus II, I bought a DVI cable HDMI A cable and used Mode A and I have clicking sounds, like digital overs. I have the Fixed output set to maximum. I’ve asked Rosehan about this but no response.
Thanks Billy

KabelDirekt - HDMI DVI 24+1 adapter cable - 0.5m - (DVI-D to HDMI, 1080p Full HD 3D Highspeed) - TOP Series https://amzn.eu/d/fWXRB1V

Many many thanks
What about the rj45 to i2s ???
And do you think it’s better connection than coaxial / aes / usb ??? Or I should stick to the usb? Plus one more thing which usb cable is output from all three usb in the back ??? Many thanks

i wonder why hifi rose dont give a straight i2s to i2s connection , as these dvi things are old fashion.

There is no standard interconnecting cable for I2S application. Probably because it is originally used to communicate audio data between integrated circuits in an electronic device, not between 2 separates divices like a transport and a DAC.

1 Like

Hello Abdullah,
I also use the RS 150B only as a streamer bridge in conjunction with my DAC. I tried some IS 2 cables, but the best sonic results I got with USB cable and the Intona USB isolator 7055-B. Of course, you need two USB cables (0.5 m between the RS 150B and the Intona, 1 m between the Intona and the DAC). The music reproduction, at least in my setup, is fantastic. I use the “David Laboga” USB cable and am very satisfied with it.
Greetings from Germany
Reza

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

1 Like

Don’t use it, because the Rj45 CMOS output is very low voltage and maximum cable length is only 10cm, 5cm even better.
Any longer than 10cm does cause noise
This is confirmed by hifi Rose