I2S compatibility

Hi,
Is the I2S of Rose 150B compatible with the I2S of Aqua Acoustics DACs?

@Tarek

Yes, RS150b can be used by connecting with Ethernet type I2S.

Thank you

Hi, Thank you for your answer. I know already that the RS150B can be used with I2S but I am asking is it compatible with AQlink of Aqua la Formula Dac? Regards. Tarek

@Tarek

Yes it is possible.

Once again, thank you for your answer. You are saying it is “possible”, but does it mean it is compatible or changes must be made to make it feasible … Did you you connect the RS150B to La Formula Dac? Best regards

Why in the world did you think they should have bought a La Formula Dac just to test if the I2S from RS150B is compatible with your La Formula Dac.

Stig, And why in the world are you replying for something which doesn’t concern you? I didn’t ask for your comment and I don’t want to see any of yours

@Tarek

Please connect and use without making any other changes.
We don’t have La Formula Dac, but we searched for that model and checked the terminals and manual on the back.

Thank you

Thank you a lot for your clear answer. I had done the same but was not sure if it is compatible, before buying the ALink ethercon cable. Best

What did I tell you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi, I regret to tell you that the Rose RS150B I2S didn’t work with the Formula Dac which I received few days ago. I have excluded all the other digital and analogue outputs except the I2S and even with this configuration, it didn’t work. What is your suggestion. Thank you in advance for your comments.

@Tarek

As a result of searching for Formula Dac, it is only for RJ45 AQlink (I2S serial bus) itself.
In simple terms, it is called Aqua Link, and it is possible to use it by making its own standard.
To connect and use with RS150b, it seems that a separate cable should be made and used.

Thank you

Thank you a lot for your attention and quick answer. Is that cable available on the market to buy it (amazon 2 intercon cables available)? Or can I buy it from the dealer I bought the RS 150 B?
Best

2nd Feedback
Hi,
I borrowed today from Alpha High End Shop” in Brussels where I bought the R150B the Audioquest Cinnamon Rj45 cable and I made the connection but there was no signal.
Best regards