Lately, and this is probably related to the latest update, whenever I re-awaken my RS150B and go to play music on Tidal it will load the song but then only play about a half second of music before it stops. If you try again, same result, it won’t play music.
BUT, if I instead play a video it will play fine, once I’ve done that it will play music (non-videos), as usual….its almost like the system has to get primed first! What is going on here?
@Tmort
If the issue persists even after restarting the device using the rear power switch, please check the details below and email us at shim1691@citech.kr. We will review your information and respond as soon as possible.
- Device ID (Go to Settings > System Info on your ROSE device)
- A screenshot of your account screen in Tidal > My Tidal > Settings (It must be displayed as “PREMIUM”)
- If possible, a short video clip showing the issue, which will greatly assist us in analyzing the root cause.
Thank you.