Interface for laptop (Mac) - RS150 - capability to create - easily - playlists (just like you would on i-Tunes)

Hi, I have tried a RS150 at home and I was delighted with the sound quality - I have a large CD collection and would want to install an internal hard drive to rip all my CDs.

I am ready to buy a ROSE but my question is really on the interface which I would like to access from my Mac laptop and command the ROSE that way.

I am used to i-Tunes or other similar music softwares, where it’s quite straightforward to create playlists of my favourite music, change them, re-order them, drag and drop, etc and - ultimately - access them seamlessly.

Would ROSE develop a user friendly interface which would allow me to do all this?

Even better, an interface that could seamlessly have songs on a given playlist taken either from the internal hard drive (my CDs collection) AND songs from one of the streaming platforms (eg: Tidal)…?

All I am after is an interface/music playing software that is easy to access and easy when it comes to create compilations/playlists so that I can enjoy listening to tracks from my collection and tracks from a streaming platform on the same playlist.

That’s all.

Could you kindly advice if this is something that will be made available to people who would want to buy your equipment and - if not ready now - what is the timing you’re looking for to complete and then release?

thank you and kind regards

1 Like

Would it be possible for anyone to reply or just comment on this question I have made?

thanks!

Hello

Rose has a Rose Connect premium app for PCs. It’s still a beta version, and to be honest, there are many shortcomings. However, we are constantly updating.
We are now working on developing an integrated playlist. To put it simply, there is all music such as Tidal and Qobuz in one playlist.
In addition to the playlist, we are preparing to see the search results of various sources on one screen.
However, we still need time. As it is a big update, we need to solve various problems.
If you lack faith in HIFIROSE or if you need the software you want right away, HIFIROSE may not be the right choice.
One thing is for sure, we will continue to update customer-centered. Because there are various needs of various customers, the direction you want may not be prioritized. However, if there is any inconvenience that our customers say, we will improve it even if it is slow.

Thank you very much for your answer - I am glad to read that you will work on providing the option of playlists to your users - I understand these things take time though and that you will prioritize the various needs of various customers.

I just feel that playing only full length albums is limiting as - generally - we all want to hear our favourite songs/tracks from different artists without having to switch from one record to another all the time.

Otherwise, what would be the point of a music server?

I will now consider whereas to buy a ROSE RS150 anyway and - slowly in time - hope to get the software functionality and usability that its quality hardware deserve.

Thanks once again for answering!