iPhone app crashing

Hi

Searching in either Rose home or Qobuz . I can see that I have 300 + results in Qobuz. When I press Qobuz the app crash and close down.

Both on iPhone and iPad.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue I will search an artist The app indicates over 300 hits in the Quboz tab but when I press it, the app crashes. When will this be corrected

Hello @Tskelly @Max

Our software team is aware of the problem. We will fix it in the next update.

Thank you

When will the software update be released

Same issue here. I have So little free time and to spend it frustrated over accessing music that i bought the 150b to listen to is, well, disappointing. It would be nice to have a target date for remediation and an acknowledgement that it is a priority to rectify. I am left to assume that the hardware and firmware was well ahead of app development but the product was launched anyway. Sometimes, “good enough,” just isn’t.

1 Like

minimum viable product

Hello @Max @Tskelly @TerryM

As a result of talking with the software manager, it will be fixed within this week.
The next software update be released in late May or early June.

Thank you.

Are you saying that the fix will take place this week but users will not see the fix until the official software update in late May or early June?.. or are you saying that the fix will take place and be implemented this week? If the latter, will we need to reboot fr the fix to be implemented?

Thanks,

Terry