IR connection input

It is a wish which is probably low down on the priority list but I’d love an ir input on the Rose products which in my case would be the RS 130.

@StandardModel

There will be no new features added for the time being.
And it is almost impossible to add new inputs to an already released product.

Rosehan,

Understood. I totally concur. This just might be something to consider for future products.

I think the HiFi Rose hardware design and build quality are superb. The 4k Video display is outstanding. Recent improvements have made the remote useable.

There remains quite a bit of work to be done on the software. It’s stable. It doesn’t crash or lock up so that’s very good. It has a lot of available features which are also good.
Roon approval was a real plus for the software team. Software improvements are being made.

On the down side the learning curve is very steep. The software is not intuitively arranged and its decision tree is poorly arranged and difficult to navigate. The ability to configure menu choices to accommodate one’s personal preferences is severely limited. In many cases, the fixed menus have choices which can’t be added to, deleted or reordered. The pace of software improvements is too slow.

There is no software user manual at all.

You know the database search and reindex function isn’t functioning well. The UpNP implementation is behind that of most freeware. The well designed streamers find and display available network storage servers and will connect to a UpNP server and index its content with a click of the mouse. They don’t require an IP address input.
I don’t need to tell you that the Chinese are rapidly gaining in the streaming field. Just look at the pace of product introduction and software upgrades by Eversolo. All this at one third the price.
Still, I’ve bought all of your streaming products. I’m sticking with HiFi Rose in the hope that they will continue to be improved over time.

StandardModel