Line out mode and not variable volume control

Can I put the volume of the RS150 in lineout mode and turn off the variable volume control?

I found the way! So this is solved!

input → select voltage output → slide switch for out to "pre amp on"hit apply :slight_smile:

Will the VU meters work in this config?

VU works within my config. Only been playing with ROON. So VU will not work at all. But use the Rose app and it works.

Thanks! I am not too familiar with Roon but does it not reduce the Rose into a streamer/DAC with a pretty display? Does the Roon interface replace that of the Rose if you run the Rose as a Roon device?

Well, Roon will just play and use the display to show what is playing. Roon has a better UI than the Rose UI.

But the RS150 is a streamer with a pretty display… So Roon won’t change that. I guess Roon will pre-fault the music. So RS150 won’t be as stressed as hard. If this is a better SQ is debatable.

Anyways Roon limits the RS150 in use. So you still need the Rose app for everything else.

But I would want to try the RS150 with a power amp… a secondhand 1 with about the same price as RS150… you can get some nice stuff. But so want it to try it with NAD m33… the new one… well am of topic!

Enjoy the music