List of acceptable internet radio formats

Is there a list/YouTube video somewhere of internet radio formats that the My Rose Radio ( Add My Channel) will accept? It would save a lot of time and would be very much appreciated if you would list what formats the Rose Radio programing will accept and the format in which it must be presented.
For example, are all of these formats supported: MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Opus, Windows Media Audio, RealAudio, AAC and HE-AAC (or aacPlus) ? Also, it would be helpful if the services that use these acceptable formats were identified such as Live365, Rhapsody, Pandora and SHOUTcast.
For example how do I listen to: TJ Radio - Free Internet Radio - Live365

Thank you for your assistance.
StandardModel

look at https://youtu.be/sw7RdURXnu0

ARey11,

Thanks for your suggestion.

StandardModel

I’m trying to add an internet radio station with the format pls20327.m3u. I have verified that the VLC Media Player used by HiFi Rose plays .m3u but this stream doesn’t play. What am I doing wrong?

Also, I haven’t had a response from the moderators as to what formats HiFi Rose radio actually accepts and in what format it must be presented to add a radio station. Please help.

StandardModel

you must use the full link. Not just pls20327.m3u. For an explanation about m3u see Wikipedia

ARey11,

OK, how do I access the full link from a site such as live365.com?
For example:
TJ Radio - Free Internet Radio - Live365

The wikipedia entry for m3u says it’s a text file that carries inside it the actual URL I’m looking for. Can I simply download the m3u file and read the actual URL inside with a text reader?

StandardModel

Ron,

I tested your example link but got no results.

You can find answers at www.perplexity.ai

I asked a series of questions about tj radio and you can read them in the link below.

1. tj radio internetradio url roseradio app
  2. How can I listen to TJ Radio live

I could only listen to this radio station via the web with this link and after clicking on the arrow or triangle icon.

You can request further information from RoseHan or RoseLeo.

ARey,

Thanks. Those are the same results I got. No joy.
I wonder why? There are other Live365 stations using .m3u that I can access though MyRoseRadio(RoseConnect) but not this one.

StandardModel

I can play this url on my Apple but not on HiFi Rose RoseRadio. What am I doing wrong?

[TJ Radio (Live365) | Listen • LIVE]
Instructions, please.

StandardModel

@StandardModel

You are supposed to enter the radio streaming URL, not the home page URL.
It is not easy to find.

I looked up the radio channel above, but couldn’t find the streaming URL for that channel.

@StandardModel

Could you please send me the streaming URL you used to add the radio channel?
The URL you posted above will take you to the radio channel’s website.
The URL above is not a radio streaming URL.