Localized Weather Request

I live in Colorado, the only City available for me to choose in my state is Denver. While Denver is relatively close to me, “45 miles” my town, “Evergreen” is in the mountains nearly 3000 feet higher in elevation with completely different weather. Usually around a 10 to 20 degree temperature variation from Denver. Would it be possible to get more localized weather information, or have the ability to turn the weather portion off, due to it being irrelevant to my actual location?

Thanks!

Hello @GWD55

We do not use other programs, but add the regions requested by users one by one.
Please let me know if there are regions you would like to add.

Thank you

Will be nice to add Tarragona in Catalonia, Spain, as you know Catalonia has Barcelona, Tarragona, Gerona (where was born salvador Dali) and Lerida.

Thanks in advance

@AlexG

I have forwarded your request to the person in charge.
It will be updated soon.

Thank you

I would like to add Evergreen, Colorado to to weather region list as well.

Please add Tucson, Arizona

Please add Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN for localized weather.
Thanks!

1 Like

@4givingGuy

I requested the person in charge to add the weather for the area.
However, if it is a small city or a region that is not supported by our server, if it is not possible to add it, you can add the state to which the region belongs.

Thank you

Is this a bot response?
Minneapolis Saint Paul is an internationally recognized hub. It is not a small city by any measure.

1 Like

+1 For Minneapolis, St Paul area…Not a small area at all. A couple million if not mistaken.

1 Like

Hello Rosehan,

If possible, can you add Kathleen, Georgia zip code 31047 in the United States to the RS130 Weather Setting?
:blush:

Kind Regards

@Lassc

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Our servers do not support Kathleen, Georgia.

Kathleen, Georgia Please tell us about other areas nearby. I will check whether the area can be added and then add it.

Rosehan,

Kathleen is a small city outside of Warner Robins, Georgia and Macon, Georgia.

Thank You.

Kind Regards

@Lassc

i’ve added Warner Robins.

Hello, Rosehan. Can you please add Charleston, SC, USA? Thank you.

@DeepSouthDisco

i’ve added Charleston, SC, USA