Login difficulty

Could someone advise me with an issue I have logging in to the Rose FM App. I logged out earlier and now when I try to log back in, it doesn’t recognise my account. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Same issue, I haven’t used my rs 520 for the last two weeks and today I’m unable to connect to server. No radio, no Apple Music, no Rose Tube…

The two of you show different symptoms.

@Copeland
I have a few questions for you.

1. You rose device
    Can’t log in to the account you used before?
    Rose device–>Settings–>User account–>Log in–>Enter your ID and password and click Log in.

2. If you cannot log in, please enter your rose account email address in RoseConnect app–>Settings–>My page–>Find ID/Password–>Find Password and click Reset password.

3. If the above fails, please leave your rose account email.

@Luisrc

When playing radio, Apple Music, or Rose Tube, the error message appears because the network status is temporarily unavailable.

I have a few questions for you.

1. Is your RS520 properly connected to Wi-Fi or Ethernet?

2. RS520–>Settings–>System info–>Is the version information displayed as the latest version?

3. If it doesn’t work even after trying the above, do RS520–>Settings–>System settings–>Factory reset and connect Wi-Fi or Ethernet.

Thank you

I have made a factory reset twice and nothing happens. No connection via WIFI or Ethernet, as if Rose server had vanished. When I try to enter my user ID the system can’t find my email. When I try to create a new user ID there is an alert about duplicate nickname, even if I try to change the nickname for a new one. At this moment my Rs520 is a brick with CD and airdrop connection only. There is no way I can connect it to your servers. All started yesterday, after a two week pause without using it. The strange thing is that yesterday my iPhone showed a security alert when trying to connect this page, like it was pirated. Same thing with my Powerbook, I even had a security alert from my Internet provider. Can you help me to recover my Rose ID and be able to enjoy my Rs520 like before? Thank you in advance

1 Like

I’ve been trying other alternatives and finally discovered that my internet provider has somehow blocked the access to your servers. I connected via Phone tethering and everything is back to life. It must have been something related to yesterday’s security alert. I’ll talk to my internet provider

Hi Rosehan!
I’ve just sent you a message about my issue, it’s not solved yet. Please read it. Thanks!

It happens the same to me, and it’s not the internet provider

Hello, Alvaro. Where are you from?

Because I’m connecting from Spain