Login problem for Rose account

I have a RS250 and recently I’ve been getting the “rose server connection failed” notification and I can’t play songs from apple music and rosetube.

After reading some similar posts here, I tried to do a factory reset on my unit and also deleted and reinstalled the rose connect app on my iphone and macbook. I’ve been able to connect to the wifi and was able to pair the remote control unit via bluetooth, but that’s it.

Now my rose connect app on both my iphone and macbook crashes every time I try to login my rose account on the app.

I also cannot login my rose account on my unit. All apps from the Rose Store are also gone. And the clock is not longer showing when the RS250 is on standby.

What seems to be the problem?

Rose connect app keeps on crashing too every time I try to request for a reissue of temporary password.

Suddenly, everything’s back to normal.
I was able to login to the Rose Connect app, reinstalled the apps from Rose Store, and now everything’s back to normal.

Strange.

Sounds like may be the Rose servers/services weren’t available online for a period, and then became available?? Just a guess, but that would seem to explain some of it.