Machine Failure on my 130?

@ROSEHAN
Dear all, I wake up this morning and saw this. Does anyone has this experience before?
The screen jumps up & down? It happens a few times already! ! I could only shut it down and turn on again…! It is normal again after restart

This happened to my RS130 few times already. I switched off and switched back on, the screen was normal again.

So but it is regarded as abnormal, right?

Got the point👍

Update Contents:

• Fixed screen shaking issue during prolonged use of the LCD
  • Fixed the issue of some DACs not being recognized

@Allan

Please let us know if the same symptom occurs after the update.

Not sure yet! since this happens occasionally. But updating already for 2 days and no problem till now.

@ROSEHAN :slight_smile:

I have updated to the latest firmware and my screen is still jumping up and down. It happened three times already ( after two hours of playing)

Thanks

@Yu3319

Have you tried updating the firmware to the latest version and completely turning the power off and on or performing a factory reset?

Yes, I have updated to the latest firmware, I don’t remember if I did factory reset. I will try that.

Thanks,

Again, last might my 130 screen still jump up & down again after the new firmware has been updated for weeks.And I re-boot the machine for no more problem after that but unfortunately all the usb connections on the 720 hub was lost. I need to spend half an hour or so trying to plug & unplug the cable to bring them back. Otherwise the Hard drive, dac etc all can’t be recognized. No any solution to solve the phenomenon but just trying by luck, keeping to plug & unplug for numerous times.
Any other ways to help the stability of the connection?
However, is the 3.0 on the 720 can’t be used for dac? It couldn’t be used on any device. But I have checked with my dealer the port was no problem, can be used on portable HD for example.