Malfunction on 150b?

Realizing I should have made this post over here, so reposting to this support page instead.

I am about 1 week into enjoying my 150b and today I’m having some kind of malfunction.

I have had no issues so far with connectivity and it has worked flawlessly since I set it up until just now.

What’s happening is the music stop, basically goes into pause. Then I hear a clicking coming from the device itself. Upon closer inspection I can see the “internal” avatar/icon which is displayed on the top line of icons (where you see your WiFi and other connection icons,) changing to display “HDMI” icon. Then it clicks again and the “HDMI” icon disappears and the “internal” icon returns.

This happens a few times in a row and I’ve gotten a video of it. Then it seems to stop for a bit before coming back to happen again.

I have nothing plugged into the hdmi input slot in the 150b, and so I don’t know why it would be attempting to connect or whatever is happening.

Does anyone have any ideas for me please? Has anyone else experienced this problem?

I tried restarting the device. I have

Hello,

Please check the email I sent you.

Yea thanks, I replied.