Malfunktion With Update 4.08.05

I“m using an iPad Pro 9,7“, a few years old. SW 4.08.05 With the latest Update there are many malfunctions. Starting With loading times during searching and Complete shutdown of RoseConnect. Searching failers…… actual I can Not use the App. How to Go back to an older Version?

@BigT
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I have a few questions for you.

1. Are your Pad Pro 9,7 and Rose device connected to the same IP network?
    Rose device—>Settings—>System Info—> IP address shown in IP Address and Wi-Fi IP connected to your phone Up to two points must be same.

Example) Correct
Rose device IP Address: 192.168.4.44
iPad Pro 9,7 IP Address: 192.168.4.33

Example) Wrong
Rose device IP Address: 192.168.4.44
iPad Pro 9,7 IP Address: 192.168.6.33

Please take a picture of the screen showing the IP address of your iPad Pro 9,7 and the screen showing the IP address of your Rose device and send them to us.

1. If the IP address is the same but connection is not possible, does the same phenomenon occur even if you install and use the RoseConnect app on a phone other than iPad Pro 9,7?

2. Please delete and reinstall the RoseConnect app from iPad Pro 9,7 and let us know if the same symptom occurs.

As you can See it is connected to the Same w-lan Network.
And it is possible to use the App With my favorite music on qubuz,
But the search function has malfunctions. Mostly needs Long time to find something. Shut down of the App when I search Titel or interpret With „Monster“ as Search.
Will try the App from iPhone XS next.
Best regards Björn

Ok then……Malfunctions on the iPhone is absolutely the same.

There is no difference if the App is terminated and new installed.
There is no difference if the RS150B is restarted.

It´s the Search Funktion that causes the Problem.
For Exempel: I Search an Interpret named „OMPF“ , so Search Funktion Starts and finds in Qobuz some interprets, about 1000 tracks and about 208 Playlists and the App try to load all, all Covers, informations, and so on. Im not able to scroll down to the Tracks, or do anything for the next 10 min.
So who the fuck made this Software.

@BigT

We recently released an update to our iOS RoseConnect app. Please let us know if the same symptom appears after updating or reinstalling the RoseConnect app.

Hallo Rose Support

Thank you very much for the Last Update 4.08.06. First Test of the App Looks good. Search function is working fine.
Maybe there is still an issue but I‘m Not shure this comes from the App.
→ If you Start a Search With typing the Search Icon there is a Delay till
you can Type in something.

I want to Marke More Tests this evening.

Best regards Björn

The app works perfect on iPhone XS and iPad Pro.
So everything is fine.

Thank you very much for the quick help!