"missing connection" pop up annoying

Hello

whenever the Android EA app is out of focus, when i want to use it again i get this pop up for several seconds. It happens every time the Android EA app is sent to the background. When this happens the small green dot in the upper right corner is changed to red.

I did not have this issue with the standard ROSE Android app. Only with Android EA version.

@Ben

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Please check a few things.

1. When checking the connection status in the RoseConnect app, if the connection status is not confirmed 1-2 times, it will change to orange, and if it is not confirmed after 3 or more times, it will change to red and a pop-up will appear.
  2. Does this pop-up occur at any time while you are using the RoseConnect app? Or does it happen when the phone is in standby mode or while working on something else?
  3. Are your Rose device and RoseConnect app downloaded and using the same version?
  4. What is the model name of the router you are using?
  5. Does the pop-up not close even after it appears?

Hello ROSEHAN

it only happens when the app is not in use i.e. it is pushed in the background because i use another app or the device is in standby because i listen to the music.
I use the latest EA version on both devices. I did not had this issue with the non EA version.
I have a router from my internet provider.
The popup closes automatically after about 3 seconds while in use.

@Ben

This phenomenon occurs when your network conditions are not smooth.
Could you try deleting and reinstalling the RoseConnect EA app?

Hello ROSEHAN

i did that already.
A new installation of the EA app does not help.
This message is only in the EA version.
I do not have this issue in the standard version.
I switched to the EA app because the standard app is not compatible with the EA version on the RS520
I have no special network apps in use. Everything else works.
While i use the EA app i do not get any errors, only if it is in the background.

@Ben

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Our software team confirmed that when using a mobile phone, it is in the home background and when the RoseConnect EA app is re-entered, communication is lost and this pop-up appears.
I think we need to check whether this part can be improved.

A similar phenomenon occurs when not only the RoseConnect EA app but also other apps are in the home background.

I am glad you can repeat the error.
So i’ll wait for a correction.