Missing Cover picture since last update from Sep

It’s really a joke to buy Product from Rose. I

have been waiting from Sep… And finally, they release the updated version. I have followed every step to reload but the issue still here.

Heads up for everyone, who decide to buy Rose product. For a digital transport, they can’t even show the cover pic in their apps from last updated which is Sep till now.

I am fxxking tired to struggle with their apps, just use this as a Roon transport.

Same problem here. I was really disappointed to see the new firmware update that we had been waiting for did nothing to address this issue.

Edit: thanks to Sean, all my album covers appeared after turning DLNA back on. Didn’t know DLNA was required to sending covers to app.

1 Like

Hello, Sammy.
Please see the answers. If your problem is happened in “Rose connect (App)” only, I hope we can solve the problem with this solution.

1 Like

I uninstall my app and reinstall again then everything goes well.
Not sure if it works for you guys but I think it worth a try. 3 mins work

My RS150b also have same problem before when using [external storage] like USB input SSD or NAS.

Now, I insert a 2TB SSD as a internal storage and transfer 1TB files via smb, currently approx 60% cover art had displayed finally, however still have a lot of album show Rose Logo

The problem is storage method not APP

Same here. 300 of 500 covers not shown on the device but all in the iOS app. Files are on internal SSD. Frustrating when having such a nice display.

Hello, Would you mind to do Media Scanning again?
Music => Setting => Media Library => DB Initialization => Add DB
If you have still same problem after scanning, please let me know again. Sorry to bother you.