MoFi as US Distributor of HiFi Rose

I have been critical of MoFi Distribution as the US Distributor of HiFi Rose Products in the past. I had a recent experience that was much better. In the past when I called for support all I got was a recording that said to call another number in a location over a thousand miles away and when I called that second number all I got was a recording to leave my name and number for a call back, which of course never came. Not great service.
This time I still had to go through this consumer unfriendly phone tag BUT I actually got a prompt call back and was able to order a part from a friendly and cooperative representative. Now it is true that the part was offered for sale at 900% of the Korean price but at least I got a response so things are improving.

StandardModel

What was the part? And the need?

1 Like

900 percent ? That sounds like price gouging . Why didn’t you just have it ship from Korea

I did once I found out the price.

Bluetooth/WiFi Dongle.
Lost it.

I had an issue. Called MoFi, they were responsive and kind, but IMH, they did not stand behind the product very well. Impacts my desire to be a repeat buyer. Recommend a local dealer that you know and trust to do the right things.

Yeah Mofi very disinterested and not helpful. Need someone really love the products and more engaged, generous with time and service .