MoFi Electronics

MoFi Electronics is the US distributor of HiFi Rose Products. Why is it that when I use the search function (magnifying glass icon) and search for HiFi Rose on the MoFi Web site, the response is “No Results”.

It looks like MoFi has never heard of HiFi Rose.

I’ve tried every top level option on the MoFi main splash page. Not one leads to HiFi Rose or to any of the products they “represent”. How is one to find the products or its dealers?

I ultimately did manage to find the HiFi Rose information on the MoFi Web site only to experience a dead link (404) for some of the information.

When you try to execute a link to a dealer - for example a national online dealer like MusicDirect this is what you get:

" Page Not Found
Sorry, the page you are looking for cannot be found and might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

If this were my distributor, I would ask for more brand visibility and active representation.

I have to update this. A subsidiary of MoFi Electronics called Music direct does have information on Hifi Rose.

@StandardModel (Ron)

See below. I have provided the link to the Mofi / Hifi Rose website. That being said in my experience there is no-one on staff that will be able to provide you pre or post sale support. The best resource or really the only resource are the collective users on this forum. Virtually no other support appears to be available.

1 Like