Music Playback Locally stored files on RS130

I have noticed two issues with the Music App from Rose Audio. I think these are not only related to the RS130 since there are more users with different devices on this forum mentioning similar problems.

The issues occur playing locally stored (on intern SSD drive or USB drives) audio files. In Tidal, Spotify (and other streaming services I suppose) this does not happen.

The first is Gap Issues in playing DSF Files. Long gaps can be heard playing two different DSF files. This is especially annoying when listening to life albums etc. My intuition is that this has to do with buffering files in audio playback. I finally switched to SACD ISO playback through the Rose CD player App. This however leaves DSD files out of the Rose’s Media database and you have to look for those files manually. There is a discussion about this in this forum:

(DSD & DFF Audio Files playback with some problems - ROSE Products / RS250 - HiFi ROSE (roseaudio.kr))

The second is Playback of Audio Album files (flac, ape) that are not split in separate songs. These files are played by reading the corresponding cue file. What happens here is that as song 1 on album A comes to the end, you hear a small part of the beginning of song 2 on album A instead of switching to the selected next song on album B. For me this has also to do with the buffering of audio files before playback. Here the buffering should stop on the end of song 1 and switch directly to the next song on album B.

I never experienced any these of problems using other music players like Foobar2000 om my PC (freeware) or USB Audio Player App on my phone or Hiby App on my DAP. So these issues can be solved. And if there is no interest in solving it, then it would be really appreciated to open the Rose App store so people can install there preferred audio players available for android.