My RS150b is dead, please help!

I was a happy Rose user for almost an entire year, but suddenly my RS150b switched off by itself while playing music from Roon…
I double checked power connection, and also the fuse is ok, but my unit refuses to start, the tactile button is not responding, and relay is not sounding as it usually does while starting…

Do you have any suggestion for me to try to fix it by myself, or should I give up & send it to a repair center?

I´m gonna be very disappointed and sad without music this christmas :unamused:

Thanks in advance and my best wishes to everybody!

What about warranty and did you already call your dealer? Next leave it disconnected from the wall outlet for some time, say overnight. Then reconnect and try again. If it still doesn’t work, I think you’ll know what to do.

1 Like

Hope HiFi Rose resolves this issue for you…
Curious to know if by chance it was plugged to some kind of surge protector / voltage regulator when it happened? Fingers Crossed its nothing serious… :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hello there, it was plugged into a standard power outlet…

Hope someone from HiFi Rose Support gets back to you on this… As suggested, it probably is also worth unplugging your 150B for a few hours and plugging it up again. Fingers Crossed for you! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hmm, a failure report for a 150, and another on the board for a 130. Both have failures to start, although the symptoms sound different. Still, one hopes the root cause for these is not something that is a potential for all units in the field.

1 Like

Yeah, I already did, after trying everything to fix it by myself…
Fortunately I still own my “old” Rose and can use it this holidays!

1 Like

Hello,

I’m sorry about the issue with RS150B.
Please contact your distributor and get it fixed.
It would be helpful if you can tell the distributor if you can hear relay ‘click’ sound when you turn on the RS150B.

Best Reards,