My Tidal issue with sort by artist

Have downloaded hundreds of albums from tidal that show up in “my tidal” “my albums”
However artists do not show up in “my artists” only 3 artists show up.
Because of this I have to remember individual album names to play not search under artist as there is no function “sort by artist” under my albums as there is in Tidal connect

@Poh

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Currently, the iOS RoseConnect app does not have the ability to sort by artist in Tidal–>My Tidal–>My album. We wanted to add that feature, but at that time Tidal didn’t provide an API for that feature. We will once again request the iOS API from Tidal and add it as soon as it is provided.

Currently, the Android-based RoseConnect app has the ability to sort by artist in Tidal–>My Tidal–>My album.

Thanks for that. The other issue is that the “my artist” field does not get populated. How can I get the artists added to this field. I only have 3 artists listed at present.
Thanks
Peter

@Poh
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
I suggest several methods.

1. Log out and log back in to your Tidal account in your RoseConnect app.
  2. Delete your RoseConnect app and re-download it.
  3. Do you see other artists besides the three artists on Tidal Connect?
  4. Can you check it properly in RoseCionnect app–>Tidal->My Tidal->My artist?

Thanks a lot for quick response. Only 3 artists are in Tidal Connect app my artists.
I assume may be issue with Tidal not the Rose app. Will chase up with them.
Thanks again.
Peter

Hello Poh/Peter
I don’t have a Tidal account so I don’t know how it works exactly, but in Qobuz if I add an album to my favorites, the album will be in my favorites but the artist will not be in my favorites. To get an artist in my favorites I need to add the artist to my favorites. From your description it may be possible this is the issue you are seeing.

Sebrof
Thanks for help will have a look. I don’t actually add album to favourites in Tidal app just press the download tab, that may be issue.
Thanks
Peter