Needle lengths don’t Match in Vu Meter

The needles in several meters like the Green Style Vu Meter don’t match in length. I have an RS150b with the latest firmware and I have noticed that the needle in the left meter is longer than the needle on the right meter. They seem to work, but the lengths are different lengths.

The problem exists in the green, purple, and red Vu meters. The white and rose meters are equal length.

Quite strange.,

Anyone else notice this on their devices?

@ROSEHAN/@ROSELOA : I confirm, the needles need to be fixed

@Flash @Manny

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
I’m looking at the green VU meter you mentioned, but I can’t tell the difference in needle length.
Can you take a picture and show it to me?

See the attached picture. The meter on the left has a longer needle than the right.

1 Like

RS 150b The picture:

I confirm that my 150b also has different needle lengths. Check all the colors, not just green, but red too.

Dear Rose users

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We have confirmed this issue.

It will be modified and distributed in the next update.

When can we expect an update?

Vu meters you have taken off one of colours, please can you up date the lost colour to the panoramic Vu metres with the Rose logo in the background ?

Jeez, complaining about different needle lengths.

Get a life.

This does look like a valid (albeit purely cosmetic) complaint to me… they should be equal length, and if nobody ever tells Rose about it chances are it would never get noticed.

lol @luxury_scruff - I guess worrying about a functional item like the needle lengths is not as important as you complaining about MQA…. Give us all a break and stop trolling.

The rest of us know how to use the equipment and are providing valid reports to fix broken things.

Complaining about someone finding a bug.
Get a life :grinning: