Network card / buffering issues (Qobuz)

Hi, I have recently noticed that on continued listening to Qobuz after a while I start getting buffering issues. i.e. The unit seems to stops pulling data from the server and then ‘hangs’ and stops playing music before it starts pulling data again. It does it at random and is not dependent on file resolution/size.

I used an ethernet connection with cat 8 cables. I keep testing the connection speed at the socket and it’s always 850mbps speed, so I don’t believe it to be a broadband issue. I also run 4K HDR video content through the same router without issue.

I can’t see any options to increase the cache size, but I am thinking either there is an issue with the units network card or Rose’s server connectivity to Qobuz (given log in issues, this is highly probable).

Anyone else had this issue.

I had this problem in the past when I switched from an RS250 to an RS150B using the same cable, the same location and the same connection!…… support told me that I had an insufficient network or Rose problem…. I solved it myself by simply bringing a NEW network cable directly from the Rose rs150b to the modem WITHOUT going through any switch or restart connection. I hope it can help you.