New app staccs for concert streaming

Hi
I found a new app/site that stream concerts
I tried to stream through the rose 150 via airplay but couldn’t get the video, only the sound.
Any possibility of adding this site to the rosetube?

Hello,

Do you mean the In-APP?
I’m sorry but no plan for new in-app now.
If it’s videos on Youtube, you can use Rosetube to search for it though.

No it’s an app. There are very few sites that offers concerts and I think it’s good thing to promote that. Tidal, Qobuz, Apple Music are music apps but search the net for similar sites for concerts.

Hi
I found a new app/site that stream concerts
I tried to stream through the rose 150 via airplay but couldn’t get the video, only WGT can’t you you use airplay on rosetube?
The function must exist as there is rosetube.
Please give a real answer not these stupid ones. A real technical explanation please

Hello,

I would assume that you’ve played the concert on website(or APP) with your phone and tried to play it via Airplay to RS150B.
Airplay in ROSE streamers supports audio only, and we do not have update plan for this.
If your TV supports mirroring, you may be able to do mirroring from your phone to TV - and send audio signal to RS150B from TV.

Hi
Thanks for your reply
Could I connect a dvd/blueray player to the 150 and play on the tv?
I’d like to pass the signal through the rose to benefit from undistorted sound. The problem with mirroring is that it’s the tv’s processor that will determine the sound quality
You can find a lot of great concerts on Blu-ray but vet few to download. A lot of high quality concerts are taken ou from YouTube. Imagine it’s a problem of royalties
Best regards Mikael