New Firmware Version for RS301

Hello Roseloa,

I received the RS301 in addition to the RS150B and RS250.
Unfortunately, between the software versions vs. 150/250 significant differences. When will there finally be an update for the RS301???
I use the RS301 in Germany and now I feel a bit alone with it. The software is outdated and now Rose writes that it is only distributed in Korea. Also the firmware updates?
That would be really ugly if we were to forget here in Europe.
You advertise with the device on the first page or start page of your homepage…

Request a firmware update to be able to use at least the similar functions as with RS150/250.
For example:

• RoseRadio vs Radio
  • possibly VU mode
  • better always-on displays
  • clock applications
  • etc.

Thanks for the info on how to proceed with the product update.

Thank you

I join! I’m in the same situation, and I’m a little sad

@MiKo

It seems you have a misunderstanding. Currently, the RS301 firmware version in Korea and other countries is the same.

Also, unlike RS150, RS250, RS201, and RS520, it is impossible to add all the functions of the upper model to RS301.
It is a different software, and the capacity that can be added is limited.
We will also review first and then request the additional features.

Thank you

We all 301 users would be happy about every improvement and even the smallest addons :slight_smile:

e.g.

• German weekdays in Always on Display
    (correct spelling would be: “Mittwoch, 14.12.2022” or “Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2022”)
  • Rose Radio (self-created photos and radio stations) instead of the earlier radio version analog RS250, RS150
  • Show the kbit/s i.e. kbps in all media (e.g. flac 24bits 48 khz 2ch = 950kbps)

Best regards - MiKo

@MiKo

The features you requested will be gradually upgraded after the Rose software is stabilized.
Thank you for always helping us develop Hi-Fi Rose.

Thank you

Unfortunately nothing has happened for months…
And now?

@MiKo

RS301 has a different software structure from other Hi-Fi Rose products.
Because there are so many differences between musk, it is difficult to add new features.

There are currently no update plans for RS301 and RS350.