New RS250A Problems with remote

Just setup my new RS250 and remote control not working. I can see a small white light when I press a button. Functions seem to work when touched directly.In other words the RS250 is not responding to theremote

Join the club.
I’m assuming you have gone into setup and paired the remote with the unit. Correct?

StandardModel

Thanks for tip. Manual is nice but my vision ix very poor. Is there s file like a PDF. I can down load and blow up larger?

One of the few disadvantages of HiFi Rose is that there is no software manual. Nothing.
However, if you search on YouTube for Hifi Rose you will find lots of tutorials. For example, this one might help:

StandardModel

2 Likes

If you use rose app on phone it works really well.
I have had remote connected and sometimes it does not work too so I just use phone now.

Tried it also. Why did they give us z aremote with my RS520 if it won’t pair??

@Randyps

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Have you tried the same as the remote control pairing video above, but pairing is not working?

I finally got the Rose Connect iPhone app to pair but never got the remote to pair. Music Direct I think is sending me a part. I think the Bluetooth/wifi adapter was part of the problem. There are a number of Bluetooth dongles v5.x.

@Randyps

Please watch the remote control pairing video below and pair.

1 Like

RCU somehow is now paired with the RS520 but nothing happening on the 520. What else do I need to do?

My HiFi Rose 250a and my current 520 both had manuals. I also have 2.5 magnification reading glasses and had no problem reading them.:slight_smile:

Are using the infrared sensor that plugs in the back?The RCU communicates with the sensor and it has to be line of sight between the two.I just put my RS520 in yesterday and it sounds fantastic!!Hope this helps Randyps.:slight_smile:

There is a PDF on their website. I don’t remember where, but check the downloads. I stuffed it into my Kindle, so I can change the font size.