New Start Screen

Hello
after power the RS520 up, start the app in Android, select an Album and start play i get the following start screen.
IMG_20240729_200619

before the update it started with this screen which is what i want to have.

It only happens after power up and start on the first play.

1 Like

@Ben

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I ask questions to make sure I understand the problem clearly.

If you first turn on the RS520 and run the Android RoseConnect EA app to play music, will the first photo you sent be displayed on the RS520 screen?

Yes.
This has changed since the last EA update.

@Ben

Currently, we do not experience these symptoms.

It seems impossible for the photo you provided to appear on the RS520 screen when playing a sound source on the app. If you see the same symptoms after checking the few things below, please take a video and send it to the email address below.
eunseong96@citech.kr

1. Does the same symptom appear even if you delete and reinstall your RoseConnect EA app?
  2. Does the same symptom appear after factory resetting your RS520?
    RS520–>Settings–>System settings–>Factory reset

Hello ROSEHAN

i reinstalled the Android EA App but it does not change behaviour.
I have to mentally prepare myself for a reset of the RS520 because of setting the options all again. It is a enough work.
I can say that the behaviour started after the latest EA
Besides i can not make a video and operate the app at the same time. I will see what i can do.

I have the same issue, using the iPad version of the control app. When I play a track after rebooting or restarting my RS130 it shows a screen similar to the one ben showed. Playing another track then goes to the “normal” screen.

This is definitely only since installing the new EA version.

1 Like

@the_bat @Ben
Currently, we have confirmed this symptom and plan to fix it and update it in the future.

I don’t mind that you can confirm this issue. I wait for a correction.