New Vumeters Rose RS250

A big thank you to the team of Rose for the superb new vumeters, now you will have to make them more active, they are so shy! Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Even if they aren’t 100% accurate they could move a lot more than what they do now-
Hopefully they will fix this - also any news on iOS app update??

1 Like

Same on 150 model.Sometimes it looks like they do note move at all((

1 Like

Hello,

We will check the issue about shy VU meter and reflect it on next update :slight_smile:
Thank you all for the words.

1 Like

The new VU meter themes do not appear in the VU themes popup on the iOS Rose Connect app.

1 Like

Hello @peja

Currently, VU meter themes are not added in the iOS RoseConnect app.

It will be added in the next update. The due date for the update is coming Thursday.

Thank you

2 Likes

Hello @ROSEHAN,
Is the Rose Connect application for MAC also planned?
Nice day!

Hello @Herve

Currently, there are many issues and problems in PC Connect and Mac Connect. However, VU meter function is added to PC Connect.

I am not sure if it will be added in the next update.
We will notify you when we receive updates.

Thank you

1 Like

Merci @ROSEHAN, bonne journée !

Hello Brave,

We checked the issue and will be fixed in next update.
Thank you for your notice!

I´d like to add that remote volume control is not working when switching to new VU meter styles.
Pls also bugfix in next update. Thx. in advance.

Hello,

Is it possible for the RS250 to « remember » what is the latest Vumeter that was used instead of going back to the default version every time ?

Thanks,
Hervé

1 Like

Yes, that would be ideal. Why should I have to go up to the unit and keep changing them? Please fix this, or let us have a software switch to turn this feature on and off. BTW, altho VU meters work with Roon, you can’t turn them on using the remote.

1 Like

Has this been addressed?

Does Rosetube app not have this capability to switch Vumeter? That would be annoying.

I believe that works now. What still doesn’t work is using the iOS remote to activate the VUs, like when I am listening to Roon. Remote reports it can’t do that. Why not?

Thanks

Mel

1 Like

I intend on using RS250 with Roon too. I think HiFiRose may erroneously assume that customers buying the RS250 are mainly headphone users sitting on the desk with the unit in front of them, so it’s easy to just touch.

But I use it in living room connected to AVR so it’d be really annoying to have to get up from seating area to go to the corner and change small settings like this.

It works very well… sounds great, and the integration with Roon is very good. It’s a small thing, but the app needs all the features, not most of them. Now if you always listen with the VUs on, it will default to that next time you bring up Roon. That’s a good thing. But if you want to turn them off or on you can’t do that with the app.

1 Like

Yes it works now.

Hervé

1 Like